Campus History

  • Bell’s Hill Elementary, which educates pre-kindergarten through fifth grade students, was built in the 1920’s, with additions in 1954 and 1988.  

    Captain Joseph D. Bell dug an artesian well in 1889 on the site and created “Geyser City.”  The Bell Water Company operated for years and evolved into a mineral water health spa until the artesian wells went dry.  A Texas historical marker was placed on the site in January, 1999.