WISD Partnership with Care Solace
Waco ISD fosters a culture that promotes the health, safety, and well-being of staff, students and parents. As we work toward this commitment, the Student Services and Support Department is excited to offer you, your immediate family members, and your students with a free resource - Care Solace.
Students, staff members and their families can use Care Solace to quickly find verified mental health, behavioral health, substance use treatment options matched to their needs regardless of circumstances.
Care Solace provides:
- Navigation help available in any language 24/7/365 by phone, email, text or video chat;
- A dedicated Care Companion, who will support you through the whole process, calling providers on your behalf to determine a fit and availability;
- Help finding in-person, online, or teletherapy options;
- Support with private insurance, Medicaid, or no insurance; and
- Confidential care coordination services at no cost to you or your family
There are a number of ways to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 - 24/7/365
- Visit www.caresolace.com/waco and either search on your own, OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and cell phone number
- Your preferred language
- A good time for Care Solace to contact you
All information entered on the Care Solace tool is completely confidential and securely stored. Please note, this service is an optional resource available by choice and is not mandatory in any way. If you are interested in seeking counseling-related services at this time, please consider visiting www.caresolace.com/waco