The Waco ISD Office of Professional Development strives to strengthen every educator's knowledge of curriculum, instruction and assessment to provide the foundation for informed instructional decision making that maximizes every student's potential for learning.
Services and Responsibilities
- Coordination of professional development for all faculty, staff and administration
- Providing assistance for campuses providing professional development
- Providing opportunities to aspiring Administrators to build leadership skills
- Providing support for teachers to become highly qualified
- Promoting a positive school climate to maximize the potential of every child
- Supporting New Teachers through the Waco ISD SUCCEED Teacher Mentoring Program